- Please upload (DO NOT LINK TO THESE) 10-15 images that connect to your understanding of the play. These images should connect to your research on theme as well as time period and location. In addition, you may also find images related to thematic content as you have interpreted through your analysis and conceptual work. You can upload the images as simple embeds or you can create a gallery if you would like to invest more time. At least 5 of your images must be pulled from the Bertrand Library Research by Subject, Interdisciplinary Image Resources Site.
- For your scene book you may find these images anywhere on the internet so long as you document where you found them in the description section of each image upload.
- For your cocktail director’s book you can only use images that are labeled for reuse or labeled for noncommercial reuse. I recommend starting your search at Creative Commons.
Your grades on Visual Research are based on
- How well you followed the instructions and guidelines posted above.
- The originality of your images.
- How well the images match your research, analysis and concepts.
- The aesthetic presentation of your images (galleries and slideshows present better than simple embeds unless there is contexualizing content framing each of your embeds. Contexualizing content are descriptions of each of the images you select and ideas on why you selected them or how they relate to your research, analysis or concepts.)