- Upload 3 research lists on play and playwright, as detailed in Katie Mitchell’s The Director’s Craft. Facts about play and playwright, questions you have about play and playwright and then any answers you find about the questions you have on the play and playwright.
- In order to support your lists – please upload (or embed links to) 3-5 articles/essays (not written by you) about your play and/or playwright. You may include reviews in this section. If you are unable to find an adequate amount of research for your lay and/or playwright, then more thematic research would be acceptable (this option is only available in the case of cocktail books.) At least 3 of your articles must be discovered from the Bertrand Library Research by Subject, Theatre and Dance site.
Your grades for Research on Play and Playwright are based on
- How well you followed the instructions and guidelines posted above.
- The originality of your articles, essays and/or reviews.
- The aesthetic presentation of your research. Consider a neat one page bulleted list with embedded links and a corresponding paragraph or two that summarizes some of the more interesting or surprising discoveries made through this research.