- Upload 3 research lists on time period and location, as detailed in Katie Mitchell’s The Director’s Craft. Facts about time period and location, questions you have about time period and location and then any answers you find/or create about the questions you have on the time period and location.
- Please upload (or embed links to) 3-5 articles/essays (not written by you) on the time period and location of your play. A mix of both is best if you can find both. At least 3 of your articles must be discovered from the Bertrand Library Search by Subject site. The history section is a good place to start if your text is not contemporary.
Your grades for Research on Play and Playwright are based on
- How well you followed the instructions and guidelines posted above.
- The originality of your articles, essays and/or reviews.
- The aesthetic presentation of your research. Consider a neat one page bulleted list with embedded links and a corresponding paragraph or two that summarizes some of the more interesting or surprising discoveries made through this research.